Saturday, May 3, 2014

05.02.2014




Is it weird to wonder how our feet would verbally react to shoes? It's day two of wearing these sandals and my right foot is not complying, although I think the pain is worth its quality and durability. Doctor Martens is a great brand to splurge on because of how reliable they are! Me and my friend David walked around the downtown area to look for cool places and take pictures. When looking for backgrounds to compliment our outfits, I noticed details of the city that was overlooked before, like the true architecture of a cathedral and its elegant marble floors. I guess that goes to show how our minds can undervalue the beauty of places that grow too familiar. We can either change our environment, or dissect it some more.
Check out David's blog at damneddivinity.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment